2007年11月15日 星期四

Library

recently, I've found library a good place to be
I'm pretty into reading
so, having so many books lined up in front of me
I felt the gratification rising from the inside
ha
Firstly I found that I don't need to subscribe to any of the magazines that have well been merchandised to me, such as TIME, charges 35 dollars each week as a student privilege price. ha, but I will no longer be drawned to these fantastic favor. instead, I can go through every English magazine placed there. one after one, no money charged, and I gain immense satisfaction!
then, as a student majoring in Economics, there's so many english-written books to choose from! Also, I can finds books featuring in Banking, Finance Modeling, Calculus, etc. I'm determined that I make good use of them.
I found that many successful people often recall having spent so much time researching, reading, studying, pondering and reflecting in their youth.
so! I decided to do so anyway!
lalala

沒有留言: