2007年12月26日 星期三

everyday life

shortly after the midterm exam, our play members rolled up our sleeves and went the extra mile in an attempt to win!
and finally, we got number 2!
well, I'm not so pleased with this final result.
but I guess the jury have their reason.
but most importantly, we had tried our best!
it was a wonderful experience!
I think as a freshman in university, we got to try something new and enrich our life experience. after all, there are some amounts of stuff we can only complete in certian time period. oversliping that opportunity, we are left with mere regret.
so, I choose to seize every opportunity that I considered significant and meaningful.

as winter vacation standing around the corner, I started to reflecting on what I've done or what I've learned.
1. I'm not a child waiting to be took good care of anymore. I'm becoming more and more full-fledged and learning to be responsible for myself.
2. I think we are not taking good advantage of the library. the english-written textbooks are seldome leafed through. somtimes we may think as long as we study over our own book one time and are ready to take the test. in my opinion, though I haven't tried that, a better scenario should be that we go over a few version of the textbooks before we say we are well prepared or fully understand the course. I just wanna emphasize the spirit of doing research, in which I rarely found here in Taiwan.
3. I won't see my family so often as before. so every time I go home, I cherish our time spending together.
4. I've met a wide range of pepple and I'm so happy to know them.

I sometimes go to the fellowhip of NTPU, and yesterday, Christmas, I accompanied the choir on the piano. Merry Christmas!
Angels we have heard on high, I love this song!

沒有留言: