2008年1月9日 星期三

English Final

how to enjoy life more
Sometimes we just so focus on our own stuff that we don’t stop to smell the roses.
Life is not merely about oneself. Life is also about spending quality time with one’s family, friends and others. When we do that, we find pleasure and contentment in our daily lives. Life is all about love. By spending time with ones you truly care about, you are showing your love for them. Because time is finite and valuable, people don’t spare ones they don’t care about even one second.

A life-changing experience
I used to study in music class. On the eve of the entrance exam, I asked myself whether I want to spend the rest of my life or in a near future with music. The answer is no. I want a transformation in my life. So in March, I started to study really hard. I hate failure. Finally, the result is beyond my expectation. NTPU is not the best but certainly not bad. My life has then been completely changed. Had I haven’t made up that decision, I’ll have regretted now. Because over the years, I knew I’m not that into music. And I want to do something new!

The role of music in your life
Music plays a key role in my everyday life. Whenever I’m down, I listen to music to chill myself out or revive myself. Music has the power to influence people in a dramatic way. Perhaps the saying that there’s a connection between mankind and music is true. At the very start, man expressed their inner feelings by singing songs. When I’m in a good mood, I sing songs or hum. Music is like a friend, accompanying me throughout my life. Never absent, it’s a great gift God has given to man.

沒有留言: